Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

 I had a wonderful meeting with the Resource Manager of The Nest. A quaint little coffee shop, information hub, and LGBTQIA+ friendly center. We talked about our mutual Peer Counseling journey, and about life in general and of course about the book. I was invited to come to a monthly Open Mic session where people can talk, sing, read poetry/passages, act or just have their 10 minutes of spotlight. 

Seeing this vibrant community center for persons of all ages, made me long for my days of being a teenager and wishing I had a place to go and hang out, and just talk to others when I needed to be able to talk to someone. So, I am rather excited to have made that connection and to see what possibilities come from it.

0 comments: