Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Friday, April 5, 2024

Today is the day that I am going to be live on air with The You Can Make A Difference Show with Mac McGregor. I am kind of nervous about this, but at the same time just ready for it to be over. My biggest fear is that im going to stumble over my words, have long pauses, and just for a lack of better term "shit the bed."

I've been on TV before. I've been in plays and other such productions. I even have my own YouTube and Podcast. But this is different, because I am not running the show. Because it's an audience that doesn't know me, my brand, or anything about my book. 

But as with all things, this is just another step on the path ahead and something that as an author I will need to face time and time again, especially when becoming the public face of the man behind the keyboard.

0 comments: