Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Friday, June 7, 2024

So with everything going on in my personal life right now, the nice added distraction of book "work" is kind of nice. However, I feel like I am hitting a wall even with that right now. I am looking for a new location for my next set of events that I want to hold to continue to raise money for the book and its publication.

I asked the public library if there was a chance that I could hold an event there and was told because it wasn't a library sponsored fundraiser that it would violate their policies. When asked if they would sponsor it as I am not only a community member, but an aspiring author, the answer was a bit "spicier" than the original no. That old adage "doesn't hurt to ask" was tested and kind of passed failed.

So, with only a few months until the October deadline, things are getting really stressful for me and getting everything situated is taxing to say the least. But thankfully I have an amazing PR team that I am working with, and they recently brought on a new person who has given everyone new ideas and energy.

We'll see what the next few months hold. 

0 comments: