Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 18, 2024

 So it's been awhile since I made a post and given an update about things going on with the book. Right now the illustrator has it and is working on it, but only part time right now as they've had some personal things come up in their life. We spoke last night about deadlines and when I would expect it back from them, and they agreed to the timeframe that was set, so that was good.

I was supposed to do another community event on July 20th however, that has been cancelled due to scheduling complications. So far there hasn't and isn't going to be any public fundraising events that I am aware of. However, in August there is a few events that I am going to try to attend that draw in several hundred people, and will be a good way for me to get my book in front of people and get a chance to do some pre-sales, and hopefully fundraise. One of the requirements for one of the events is that I have to have some information that will be beneficial to the community and so I thought that I could do a mental health "spin the wheel" type thing where I could have cards with a colored dot and they would have true, false, and myth questions on them and would serve as a way to get mental health information out to the community and maybe do some type of prize if they get it right. I still have to come up with ideas for that, but I will find out sometime this comming week if I can attend that function. 

The next function after that is going to be a community fare where I will be able to set up and just give out information about the book and maybe play some games. So there are somethings coming up that should be good.

But thats pretty much it for right now. I hope your summer is going well and that you are staying fairly cool as it seems that most of the nation is in a heat advisory of one sort or another.

0 comments: