Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Friday, April 26, 2024

So, with only one week until the fundraiser Tea Party, wouldn't you know it, that of course I would start having dental troubles. And to top it off, I have an appointment this coming Tuesday, which means that should the tooth have to be pulled and knowing how my mouth loves to spawn infections, I am probably going to be in absolute misery trying to put on a brave (perhaps swollen) face and interact with the crowd of people that may show up in 10's of 20's lol. 

And because the PNW is well the PNW, it has a 40% chance of raining on May 4th, because why not right?

All the final pieces are getting set up and I have butterfly's the size of Mothra, but I have to keep listening to that inner voice that is spurring me on telling me that everything is going to be ok. Although I feel as if the Sword of Damocles is hanging over my head at the moment. I have to keep faith that everything is going to work out and that things are going to go as planned and expect the worst and hope for the best....that is how that goes right?


0 comments: