Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2024

Well now that the Tea Party has come and gone, I am happy to announce that I was able to raise $257.00 of the $300 goal that was set for the days event.

I am so very happy and beyond thankful for everyone who came out to show support and meet me, regardless the cold and at times breezy weather. But with those who were in attendance, I was able to share my story, and connect with them, and even have a few laughs along the way. Now on to plan the next event. On the calendar coming up next is my interview with Successful Toy Podcast on May 28, 2024 at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern 

If you would like to donate to helping me with publication funding please check out https://support.cdsthebook.com 





0 comments: