Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 13, 2024

 Well today I heard back from a publisher that I really wanted and hoped to work with and they did the canned response "sorry but we are not accepting your type of book at this time" which really kind of gut punched me. I really loved everything about this publisher, but as I have learned with other life lessons, the rocks on the path of life, teach us to keep a eye on the prize, and an eye on the path. So with that in mind, I am still perusing the self-publishing route, just going to keep an eye out for other publishers that may wish to pick me up.

In the mean time, I have taken to Reddit again to pick the collective brain of the Self-Publishing folks over there and see what they have to say.

0 comments: