Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2024

 Well today finds me doing what I do best, creating webpages. I have started working on the pre-sale, and the order, pages for the book. I'm really excited and nervous about this at this same time. As we get closer to the deadline, and publication dates, it seems all surreal.

I'm sure that every creator who takes their idea from concept to draft, to physical creation feels this too. My biggest hope is that it will be well received, and that people find help, hope, and inspiration from Carpe Diem Scroto. 

Also, sometime this week I should be hearing back from the Community Events Commission about if I will be able to attend the upcoming community picnic and have a table and take in donations. I think that is what I am the most nervous and excited about. The prospect of having hundreds of people stopping by my booth and looking over my materials and getting to connect with people one on one.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a quick update as to what is happening, while I am sitting here at my work computer and taking a quick break. 

0 comments: