Search This Blog

 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email. Also please take a look at my FAQ section.

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 7, 2024

 Well, I came across a small Indy publishing company called Spectrum Books that publishes LGBTQ authors. I'm not sure if my book nor its premise will fit with their company, but I thought that I would submit a request to see if they bite or not. I'm not sure if I will even be able to afford to work with them, but everything that I read on their site seems promising and like it would be a company that I would like to work with. If not for Carpe Diem Scroto, then for one of my short story/novels that I have been working on in tandem with CDS. 

But for now, I am still just pouring my heart and soul into this book. I also talked to a marketing company called Digital Marketing Services Group who may be revamping the website and helping with some other things. And I am really looking forward to my meeting with Live Free Productions coming up on the 19th of March, to go over crowd funding and community promotional ideas, and a few other key points.

So, all in all things are moving in the right direction, and I feel like I'm getting some traction, I am just hoping that I am able to pull this all together by the end of September so that I can have everything submitted to the publishers or uploaded to Amazon/Barnes and Noble in time for the publishing in November.

0 comments: